Upgrading or Changing your Membership Plan
NuOp offers a few different Membership plans so you can find the best one for you. In this short post we will go over how to upgrade your plan and how to downgrade or cancel if needed.
If you are new to NuOp, make sure to check out the Quick Start
Upgrading Your Plan:
To upgrade your account please follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate to your profile icon. Top right on desktop, top left on mobile.
2. Click/Tap on "My Plan" in the drop down menu doing so will take you to a new screen.
3. Once on your "My Plan" screen, you should see the various plan options. If you wish to go from Essential+ to Pro for example click the "Upgrade" button on that plan.
4. Upon selecting a plan, you shall be taken to a check out page. Simply fill out the information required and select "Checkout".
Downgrading Or Canceling Your Plan:
1. Follow the same two steps as above.
2. Click/tap "View Details" this will take you to Stripe.
3. Click "Cancel Plan" if you wish to cancel. Or click "Update Plan" if you wish to downgrade to a lower level and lose out on your current memberships features.
If you wish to cancel your plan please feel free to contact us
NuOp's Different Membership Levels
Here at NuOp, we understand that not everyone will have the same business needs from our platform. For this reason, we provide three (3) unique membership levels. NuOp’s Different Membership Levels Essential Membership Our Essential Membership is our ...
How to enter in a Promo code
If you have received a promo code, please follow the instructions below: 1. Click on your Profile Picture in the top right corner. 2. Go to My Plan 3. Choose your Plan 4. Apply your promo code! Please contact us if you are having issues or have ...
How to change your NuOp Unique Share Link or "Handle"
Once you created your NuOp profile you may want to change your username to something more special and unique to yourself. Following the simple steps below, you should be set in no time. Login to your NuOp profile. Once you have logged into your ...
What does "This Opportunity is No Longer Available" message mean?
n this article, you will learn what, “This opportunity is no longer available” means. Below is a screenshot of the message as you will see it appear on the NuOp platform. This message simply indicates that the creating Member of the opportunity has ...
Claiming an Open Opportunity
Claiming an Open Opportunity An Open Opportunity is an opportunity exchange method that a NuOp member can use when they do not know who to send their opportunity (referral) to. In other words, if a NuOp Member has a client referral and needs help to ...