What is a first-come, first-serve referral?
A first-come, first-serve referral is where a Member submits their referral and selects more than one Member, (between 2 to 5 Members), to receive it. The first Member to “accept” the referral gets the referral.
Below are some important things to know about direct referrals:
- You can choose to withhold client contact information when submitting a first-come, first-serve referral. Click here to read more information on this topic.
- Push notifications and email notifications are sent to the Receiving Parties of a first-come, first-serve referral when it is submitted.
- First-come, first-serve referrals expire after 14 days if a receiving party has not accepted it.
- In order to use the first-come, first-serve method simply create a referral, and when doing so, select more than one Member to send your referral to. The same referral input form is used for all three referral exchange methods.
- The first Member to claim the referral gets the referral. When this happens all other members who did not successfully claim the referral are notified as such.
Referral Exchange Methods
NuOp provides it's members with three referral exchange methods: Open Referral Direct Referral First-come, First-serve These three methods are all able to be accomplished by filling out one simple referral input form. In other words, you don't need ...
What is a Direct Referral?
A Direct Referral is where a Member sends a referral directly to another Member. Below are some important things to know about direct referrals: You can choose to withhold client contact information when submitting a direct referral. Click here to ...
Which Members are able to have NuOp create a legally binding referral agreement when exchanging referrals?
All NuOp members can create legally binding referral agreements for their profession. You need to include your the clients information when submitting the referral information so that one legally binding agreement can be distinguished from another. ...
To best explain how opportunity notifications work, let's take a look at notifications from the perspective of our three referral exchange methods. Remember, a "referral" is a type of "opportunity" that a Member can create: Open Referral Direct ...
Does NuOp create legally binding referral agreements when Members exchange referrals?
A legally binding referral agreement is only created automatically through NuOp when all of the following criteria are met: Members with the profession type "Real Estate Sales" exchange a referral with one another. The client's contact information ...