Connecting or Linking Your Social Network Accounts
When setting up your profile, you will be able to add links to your Social Network accounts. Currently, you can connect the following social media accounts:
- For Facebook, you will need to enter your entire Profile URL.
- Ex. https://www.facebook.com/YOURPROFILE
- For more information on where to find your Facebook URL, click here.
- For Linkedin, you will need to enter your entire Profile URL.
- Ex. https://www.linkedin.com/in/YOURNAME-1234ABCD/
- For more information on where to find your Linkedin URKL, click here.
- For Instagram, you will need to enter your Instagram Username.
- Ex. YOURNAME1234
- For more information on where to find your Instagram Username, click here.
- For Twitter, you will need to enter your Twitter Handle or Username. (YOU DO NOT NEED THE @)
- Ex. YOURNAME1234
- For more information on where to find your Twitter Handle or Username, click here.
- For Youtube, you will need to enter your YouTube URL.
- Ex. https://www.youtube.com/channel/BUNCHOFRANDOMLETTERSANDNUMBERS
- For more information on where to find your Youtube URL, click here.
Building Your Profile
How to Update Your Profile Desktop: Sign In. Go to the top, right hand side of the screen and click the small arrow next to your profile picture. A drop down menu will appear; go to “View Profile” and click. You will see a box with your name and ...
Cookies Policy Last Updated: March 24th, 2023 This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that ...
How to change your NuOp Unique Share Link or "Handle"
Once you created your NuOp profile you may want to change your username to something more special and unique to yourself. Following the simple steps below, you should be set in no time. Login to your NuOp profile. Once you have logged into ...
NuOp's Different Membership Levels
Here at NuOp, we understand that not everyone will have the same business needs from our platform. For this reason, we provide three (3) unique membership levels. NuOp’s Different Membership Levels Essential Membership Our Essential Membership is our ...
Can I use NuOp on Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer is not a supported browser for NuOp. For the best experience please use Chrome. We also support Microsoft Edge, Firefox, & Safari.